Article: A Customer-Centric State of Mind
In a new article titled “A Customer-Centric State of Mind”, Sergio Alguacil-Mallo, manager of FINCA Impact Finance’s Learning Systems & Technology unit, discusses FINCA’s innovative strategy for delivering a positive customer experience (CX) as part of its responsible financial services.
Alguacil-Mallo starts by discussing the growing importance of CX to success in financial services:
“With greater access to goods, services, and information, customers are less forgiving when they have a negative or suboptimal experience interacting with a company.”
In this ever-more-competitive environment, FINCA Impact Finance is constantly evolving to stay ahead of the curve in responsible financial services. While providing cutting-edge financial products and services is a big part of that, delivering a positive CX is also crucial.
Alguacil-Mallo identifies seven CX behaviors for ensuring both customers and employees are happy:
- Champion the customer’s voice
- Show staff how CX drives business results
- Be aware of how your mood impacts internal and external customers
- Demonstrate care for both internal and external customers
- Keep promises and commitments
- Listen and practice empathy
- Use communication and innovation to handle CX challenges
The article is featured in the April 2018 edition of TD Magazine.
You can read the full PDF here.